Antipodes Travel are looking for an Administration Assistant to join our team mid December 2018 or early January 2019.
This role involves a range of administrative tasks including accounts payable, general finance support, contracting and follow up, requesting rates from suppliers and other diverse support tasks, in a great work environment.
The successful applicant would be joining a small office environment of primarily French Speaking employees (bilingual). Notions of French would be a bonus, however should the candidate not have command of the language, an outgoing personality would be of help.
Overall the position requires a very detail oriented personality that will fit well with existing staff members. At least 2 years experience in accounts and the tourism industry is essential.
- Detail oriented & organised
- Sense of humour
- Experience with computer systems requiring data entry
- Experience in Xero (or MYOB), MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Experience with the Tourism Software Tourwriter would be preferred but not essential (training can be provided)
- Adaptable & able to work as part of a team environment including different nationalities
Part time position with 15-20 hours per week offering flexible work hours to be discussed with the employer. Starting date: January 2019
Office Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before 30/11/2018.
For more information about the company please take a look at our website: https://www.antipodes-travel.com/antipodes-travel-in-english/